My work is based on these artists: Scott Henderson, Tribal Tech, Robben Ford, Allan Holdsworth, John Scofield, Pat Metheny, Django Reinhardt, Chick Corea, Weather Report.
- 1997 I played into the Anagni’s blues/soul band Tell Me Why and we classified to second position in the young musicians contest in Colleferro (Rome)
- 1999 I formed a quartet cover band Supergroup (Weather Report, Chick Corea and Tribal Tech)
- 2003 I joined in the Jazz Big Band I Musicanti di Brema and I played with them for more than one year, this group is directed by master Bruno Gianetti, during this period I learn dynamics and the jazz of '40's and '50's, playing with some masters of the Testaccio Popular School of Music in Rome.
- June 2007 I perform at European Festival Of Music on Second Life
- July 2007 LOB Tech Tones trio is one of the finalist bands at ArezzoWave - Italia Wave Love Festival with live exhibition from Florence
- August 2007 Spontaneous CD is available for worldwide shipping on Lulu.com
- September 2007 LOB Tech Tones trio performs at Jazz For Holiday Festival
- January 2008 he performs as semifinalist soloist musician at Chicco Bettinardi Jazz Contest for Piacenza Jazz FEST 2008